Arranged Marriage vs Love Marriage Statistics
Marriage is known to be a matrimony that is sacred that need to be respected. But there are instances that some families tend to change this concept in order to gain benefit. In western countries live was not considered in marriage. It’s not a big deal to them if they love or do not love the person. On the other hand if you’re a person that has a different culture when it comes to marriages then you might have a different view. Anyone is entitled to this, it just depends on how you view and adopt on things around you.
Controversy in Marriage
Arranged marriage vs love marriage is really a big issue to deal with, people may have different views depending on their culture but the point is still the same and it is to be married. Some couples believes that building love within a relationship can make their marriage last longer. While in some believes that getting married first is the key in order to build a good relationship. Either of the two can be a great choice as long as you believe that it is the right thing to consider.
In marriage you just need to know and understand on how to handle things to make the relationship work. Although culture really plays a big part on marriages the choice will still be yours on how you will accept the fact. Having a perspective that’s right can help you decide on what will happen to your future. That’s why whether it’s an arranged marriage or not it really does not matter if you are prepared.
Benefits of Arranged and Love Based Marriages
Arranged marriage vs love marriage statistics contains different benefits that you can get where couples can benefit. Here are the following benefits that you can get in helping you decide:
• The incompatibilities are being reduced such as on religion, linguistic group, caste, socioeconomic background and many more.
• It can lower the rate on couples having divorce.
• You can have lower expectations on your spouse.
• It is much wiser to follow the heart than the mind since love can just be infatuation.
• Deciding on love marriage means you exercising your rights to marry the person you really love.
• You can be informed with the decision being made by your spouse that enables you to know and to level your expectations.
• Having love within your marriage can conquer all.
• Families might provide the preference of the person that is compatible to you but the decision is still on you to decide.
These are some of the benefits that you can get in choosing either the arranged marriage or love marriage. Statistics are just giving you an overview of the most effective way to get married but you should also remember that nit all people are the same when it comes to choices. That’s why deciding and thinking thoroughly is necessary in order to come up with the right decision that you will not regret for the rest of your life. It does not really matter whether you’re being arranged or not it’s just a matter of choice.